Here’s a great example of law school grads at their entrepreneurial finest!
Website for those who cannot see
- Inclusiveplanet.com – A social-networking site exclusively for the visually challenged!
- Replete with all functions such as – blog, share files, create profiles, comment, etc.
- Text-to-speech software reads out content and browsing is customized for the blind.
- Site started in October 2009 by 3 former National Law School students.
- The website, built in 3 months flat, now boasts 4,000 members from 78 countries!
Source : Times of India
Goes to say, back a can-do attitude with an education that can help make a difference, and voila! You’ve got yourself a perfect recipe to rock the boat!